Feb. 20, 2015 – In the untelevised opening pro bout of Lion Fight 20, Tim Amorim and Bryce Lawrence went to war. Lawrence took the advantage early, dropping Amorim in the opening round, only to have Amorim come back in the middle rounds with vicious leg kicks. The fight ultimately came down to a spinning-back fist that floored Amorim in the final round, and secured Lawrence a decision win.
Next, Julio Pena and Gaston Bolanos treated fans to back-to-back KOs – Pena knocking out Tom Evans courtesy of a savage right, and Bolanos, in what felt like déjà vu, stopped Caleb Archer by spinning elbow. Jo Nattawut then showed why he’s CombatReel’s number one contender at 155, as he used lightning fast kicks to defeat Richard Abraham by unanimous decision.
In a candidate for fight of the night, John Nofer avenged his earlier (amateur) loss to Jason Andrada. Nofer used devastating elbows to drop Andrada, winning by TKO in the 2nd. In the co-main event, Chris Mauceri lost a unanimous decision to Sittisak. Despite the loss, the young Mauceri acquitted himself well against the more experienced Thai.
In the main event, Jorina Baars showed why she may be the most dominate woman in fight sports, as she picked apart Chantel Ughi, and once again successfully defended her title.
- Jorina Baars (Sportsart Den Helder) def. Chantal Ughi (Team Turithai) via TKO Rd. 3
- Sittisak (Thai Top Team) def. Chris Mauceri (Stockade MA) via UD
- John Nofer (Rami Elite) def. Jason Andrada (Fight Capital) via TKO KO Rd. 23
- Jo Nattawut (Bangkok Boxing) def. Richard Abraham (Maximus Muay Thai) via UD 3
- Gaston Bolanos (Combat Sports Academy) def. Caleb Archer (Sitan Gym NYC) via KO Rd. 33
- Julio Pena (Hard Knocks Muay Thai) def. Tom Evans (TUMA/CCFA) via KO Rd. 13
- Bryce Lawrence (Nak Muay Striking) def. Tim Amorim (Rami Elite) via decision
- Phil DaSilva (RFS/NSMTA) def. Ben Anton (Rami Elite) via SD3
- Julian Nguyen (Team Link Muay Thai) def. Chris Malloy (Hard Knocks Muay Thai) via UD3
- Stacey Scapeccia (CT Combat) def. Colleen Downwey (FAF Gym) via UD
- Greg Muldrow (Sityodtong Boston) def. Mike Carbonneau (Hard Knocks Muay Thai) via KO Rd. 13
- Kris Silck (Hard Knocks Muay Thai) def. Brian Gamez (RFS/NSMTA) via TKO. 3